FIRE SAFETY ANALYSIS
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPANE MARKETERS
If your bulk LP gas facility has storage containers with an aggregate water capacity of > 4,000 gallons you are required by the NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code to have a written Fire Safety Analysis.REQUEST INFORMATION
NFPA 58 FIRE SAFETY ANALYSIS
Has your bulk plant facility, and/or dispensing station have been in service for more than 19 years? If so it probably needs a written Fire Safety Analysis (FSA) required by NFPA 58. Without it your company could is at risk for significant DOT and DHS regulatory fines as well as dangerous safety hazards.
An updated FSA will provide…
- a Review of your product control system
- an assessment for personnel and associated planning activities
- emergency procedures for employees and and emergency response agencies
- Keep you in compliance with DOT and DHS (Must be done every 3 yrs)
- At a minimum, your security plan must address personnel security, unauthorized access, and en route security.
CRITICAL FIRE SAFETY ANALYSIS SERVICES
Get expert consultatation and updated Fire Safety Analysis from Propane Safety Pro’s Expert - Eric Leskinen. Incorporate his decades of experience working with propane marketers, the DOT, DHS and local emergency services for custom NFPA 58 compliant written plans for your propane bulk plant that protects your company from risk and regulatory fines while promoting a safe working environment.CONSULT WITH THE PROPANE SAFETY PRO