A veteran of the industry, Eric has over 33 years of experience with career progression from field operations to corporate direction. He has designed, managed, and executed safety training and compliance programs for multi-state companies with up to 1,100 employees. As a true compliance and safety specialist his background and skill set make our training services invaluable to marketers seeking to improve their compliance and overall efficiency.
- Over 30 years of propane and trucking industry experience, including 15 years as a Director of Safety, Training & Compliance for a multi-state propane and fuel distributor along with 10 years in field operations and management for a national propane distributor
- Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) Instructor, Proctor, and Skills Evaluator
- Member of the Propane Gas Defense Assoc. (PGDA) since 2008, current Board Member and past President in 2012
- Member of the National Fire Protection Assoc. (NFPA) since 2001
- Member of the New York Propane Gas Assoc. (NYPGA) since 2001 and serves on the Safety and Education Committee
- Served on the Propane Education & Research Council’s (PERC) Safety & Training Advisory Committee (STAC) for eight years
- Chairman of the CETP 2.3 Transport Operations re-write taskforce in 2012-13. Also served on various sub-committees, including but not limited to Cathodic Protection Training Program, Static Electricity Training, Mobile Crane Safety, Consumer Safety and Duty to Warn, OSHA and DOT First 90-Day Training, Propane Jurisdictional Systems, and CETP Vapor Distribution Systems